Friday, November 27, 2020 by: Mike Adams
Tags: conventional warfare, cyber warfare, deep state, DIA, election fraud, Information Warfare, Jeffrey Prather, JSOC, military intelligence, President Trump, shadow government, SOCOM, Special Forces, treason, vote fraud, White House
Jeffrey Prather (JeffreyPrather.com) is a former DIA intelligence analyst, former DEA investigations officer, served on the B Team of special operations forces, and is now an intelligence analyst working to save America from its enemies, both foreign and domestic. Since the rigged election took place, Prather has been publishing podcasts that offer analysis of what’s happening behind the scenes in Washington D.C., covering deep state operators, the Dept. of Defense, SOCOM, JSOC, SOF-dark and also looking closely at Trump’s strategy for defeating the deep state.
Like many patriots, Prather has also been targeted for destruction by the deep state, but he survived the attempts and is serving his country now as a civilian analyst with decades of experience of how the system really works.
I was able to connect with Prather yesterday, and we filmed this extremely timely and powerful interview that you definitely don’t want to miss. Some of the highlights from the interview:
- Confirms that multiple raids on the servers of vote rigging systems were conducted, in three countries.
- Confirms that the NSA has hard evidence on treasonous actors, and that this evidence is likely being leveraged by Trump’s people.
- Confirms that Trump can use the NDAA, combined with the Sep. 12, 2018 Executive Order, to declare domestic treasonous actors as “enemy combatants.”
- Says that the DoD and patriots inside the DIA have everything they need to defeat the deep state.
- Says Trump will be President on January 21st.
- Warns that the transition from information warfare to conventional (kinetic) warfare may happen very soon.
- Warns that the left-wing backlash against Trump’s victory will result in bloodshed that cannot be avoided.
- Says that Leftists are greatly underestimating the capabilities and resolve of the American people in the context of domestic warfare that’s likely to unfold.
- Reveals that we aren’t facing a “civil war” but rather unconventional information warfare with elements of kinetic warfare, best suited for Special Operations Forces (SOF).
- Says that cities may become headquarters / hubs of anti-American enemy forces, which work to exert their influence and control into rural areas.
- Warns that William Barr (DOJ) is likely to try to criminally indict Ezra Cohen-Watnick, who is described as the “Q” team leader.
- Reveals that Obama is running a Tactical Operations Center (TOC) near the White House and is commanding “shadow government” forces right now, which likely includes BLM / Antifa terrorist and activist groups.
- Agrees that “siege warfare” may unfold between left-wing cities and their surrounding rural areas, where rural patriots may be able to interdict supplies to the cities, such as food, fuel, electricity, communications and so on. (This was actually a comment I made, and he agreed with the assessment.)
There’s much more in the interview. Share this everywhere you can:
See my interviews, Situation Update podcasts and emergency update videos at the Health Ranger Report channel on Brighteon:
Receive Our Free Email Newsletter
Get independent news alerts on natural cures, food lab tests, cannabis medicine, science, robotics, drones, privacy and more.
About the author: Mike Adams (aka the “Health Ranger“) is a best selling author (#1 best selling science book on Amazon.com called “Food Forensics“), an environmental scientist, a patent holder for a cesium radioactive isotope elimination invention, a multiple award winner for outstanding journalism, a science news publisher and influential commentator on topics ranging from science and medicine to culture and politics. Follow his videos, podcasts, websites and science projects at the links below.
Mike Adams serves as the founding editor of NaturalNews.com and the lab science director of an internationally accredited (ISO 17025) analytical laboratory known as CWC Labs. There, he was awarded a Certificate of Excellence for achieving extremely high accuracy in the analysis of toxic elements in unknown water samples using ICP-MS instrumentation. Adams is also highly proficient in running liquid chromatography, ion chromatography and mass spectrometry time-of-flight analytical instrumentation. He has also achieved numerous laboratory breakthroughs in the programming of automated liquid handling robots for sample preparation and external standards prep.
The U.S. patent office has awarded Mike Adams patent NO. US 9526751 B2 for the invention of “Cesium Eliminator,” a lifesaving invention that removes up to 95% of radioactive cesium from the human digestive tract. Adams has pledged to donate full patent licensing rights to any state or national government that needs to manufacture the product to save human lives in the aftermath of a nuclear accident, disaster, act of war or act of terrorism. He has also stockpiled 10,000 kg of raw material to manufacture Cesium Eliminator in a Texas warehouse, and plans to donate the finished product to help save lives in Texas when the next nuclear event occurs. No independent scientist in the world has done more research on the removal of radioactive elements from the human digestive tract.
Adams is a person of color whose ancestors include Africans and American Indians. He is of Native American heritage, which he credits as inspiring his “Health Ranger” passion for protecting life and nature against the destruction caused by chemicals, heavy metals and other forms of pollution.
Adams is the author of the world’s first book that published ICP-MS heavy metals analysis results for foods, dietary supplements, pet food, spices and fast food. The book is entitled Food Forensics and is published by BenBella Books.
In his laboratory research, Adams has made numerous food safety breakthroughs such as revealing rice protein products imported from Asia to be contaminated with toxic heavy metals like lead, cadmium and tungsten. Adams was the first food science researcher to document high levels of tungsten in superfoods. He also discovered over 11 ppm lead in imported mangosteen powder, and led an industry-wide voluntary agreement to limit heavy metals in rice protein products.
In addition to his lab work, Adams is also the (non-paid) executive director of the non-profit Consumer Wellness Center (CWC), an organization that redirects 100% of its donations receipts to grant programs that teach children and women how to grow their own food or vastly improve their nutrition. Through the non-profit CWC, Adams also launched Nutrition Rescue, a program that donates essential vitamins to people in need. Click here to see some of the CWC success stories.
With a background in science and software technology, Adams is the original founder of the email newsletter technology company known as Arial Software. Using his technical experience combined with his love for natural health, Adams developed and deployed the content management system currently driving NaturalNews.com. He also engineered the high-level statistical algorithms that power SCIENCE.naturalnews.com, a massive research resource featuring over 10 million scientific studies.
Adams is well known for his incredibly popular consumer activism video blowing the lid on fake blueberries used throughout the food supply. He has also exposed “strange fibers” found in Chicken McNuggets, fake academic credentials of so-called health “gurus,” dangerous “detox” products imported as battery acid and sold for oral consumption, fake acai berry scams, the California raw milk raids, the vaccine research fraud revealed by industry whistleblowers and many other topics.
Adams has also helped defend the rights of home gardeners and protect the medical freedom rights of parents. Adams is widely recognized to have made a remarkable global impact on issues like GMOs, vaccines, nutrition therapies, human consciousness.
In addition to his activism, Adams is an accomplished musician who has released over fifteen popular songs covering a variety of activism topics.
Click here to read a more detailed bio on Mike Adams, the Health Ranger, at HealthRanger.com.
Find more science, news, commentary and inventions from the Health Ranger at:
Diaspora: (uncensored social network)
#1 Bestselling Science Book Food Forensics:
Health Ranger’s science lab